Name:
Location: Waiʻanae, Hawaiʻi, United States

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Two days on, Today off...


BannerFans.com

I heard about this new craze, 2 days on your diet, 1 day off. Then you could not technically cheat. I waited the whole 2 days for today. It beats restricting until I fall off the bandwagon.

I am preparing for my daughter's 6th birthday. I experimented with a pistachio cake (because it's my day off) and butter cream frosting. Negative. I used a butter cream with real butter=butter & sugar, just the thought, but I keep dipping my finger in the bowl. I am better off buying it or making a trifle.

Lastly-My "Why I am doing this" section:

Because I can't remember what my feet look like when I stand up.

xoxo,
k

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home