Name:
Location: Waiʻanae, Hawaiʻi, United States

Monday, January 5, 2009

2009

Kyss the Moon was intended to be my and my husband's highly anticipated way for me to get my creativity in action and to make a little bit of sump'n sump'n. However, I think because of my nature for writing, I am going to use this blog as a catch all for everything in my life.

Aloha, my name is u'i and an in-and-out of love-aholic. I quickly become addicted and just as quickly fall out of it. I bore easily and hope this blog will help me to keep a tangible record of my binges and successes.

So, originally, I was going to use this blog in connection with my google site Kyss the Moon to showcase my children's wear, all handmade and inspired by my daughter. However, as always, I am off to a slow start, so I am using this as just a record of everything in my life.

Last week sometime, I went out and bought $100.00 worth of workout clothing from outfits to undies (like anyone needed to know-but I am trying to be honest with myself). I figured I would work out 6 days a week and utilize all the damn beachbody.com equipment that I have bought over the years. Six outfits means no excuse for not having something fabulous to jiggle my fat in.

At this moment I am going to weigh myself and record...brb! I am back. I am at 1_2 pounds and I hope to lose about kanawalu pauna.

I have yet to eat breakfast, but I plan on 2 egg, imitation crab & green onion omelet. I have already did some kickboxing/taichi (about 30 minutes) and Namaste Yoga (about 30 minutes). I hope to start some pilates, slim in 6 and turbo jam all of which I have purchased and never stuck to (please refer to my in and out of obsessions/acute quick boredom with each.)

So 2009, so much to do, so much to look forward to. Wish me luck and hopefully all will come true.

Dance on moonbeams with me & kyss the moon.
xoxo...
uʻi

p.s. if you have any advice and/or success stories, please share...

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home